How can you NOT talk about babies at a baby shower? Play this fun, interactive and challenging game that forces your guests to pay good attention to one another and to avoid the key word “Baby”.
Use this modern baby shower Do Not Say Baby game sign to instruct your guests to take a clothespin the moment they walk into the door. Let each guest pin the pin onto their shirt and tell them that they aren’t allowed to say the word “Baby.”
If a guest hears another guest say the word baby then she gets to confiscate her pin. The winner is the guest with the greatest number of pins at the end of the shower.
This pink, mint and gold Don't Say Baby sign is an instant download, so simply download and print the sign right from your computer in a matter of minutes. Frame the sign in a cute frame and have fun!
This listing includes a zip file with the following items:
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 8" X 10"
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 8" X 10"
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 8.5" X 11" with trim marks for the 8" X 10" design
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 8.5" X 11" with trim marks for the 8" X 10" design
• A download link to our instruction guide
Complete the look with matching items from the Geometric Pastels collection.