How many words can you fill in with the letters "N", "O", "E" and "L"? Play Christmas Scattergories with your co-workers, family, friends or (virtual) classroom with this fun game card to ensure lots of fun and laughter.
How to play the Christmas Scattergories game? Simply hand out a work sheet and a pen to your guests. They will have to come up with as many words related to the categories at the bottom of the sheet. The difficulty is that the words must begin with the letters in the word "NOEL". The person that gets the most words filled in within the set time, wins!
This printable Christmas Scattergories game is an instant download, so simply download and print the cards as many times as you need. Print at the comfort of your home or order the games from a local or online print shop.
This listing includes a zip file with the following items:
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 5" x 7"
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 5" x 7"
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 8.5" x 11" with trim marks for twice the 5" x 7" design
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 8.5" x 11" with trim marks for twice the 5" x 7" design
• A download link to our instruction guide
Complete the look with matching items from the Joyful Holidays collection.