Guessing games are a huge hit at parties. Most people love the fun of guessing and the potential thrill of finding out they have guessed right.
This rustic woodland themed Guess How Many game is the perfect activity to get your guests involved, while waiting for everyone to arrive.
Fill a bottle or jar with candies, sweets or baby socks. Make sure you count them first! Have each guest guess how many they think are in the bottle or jar and let them write it down on the included rustic guessing game cards. The person who comes closest wins a prize.
Easily personalize the Guess How Many sign with your own words. A detailed instruction guide with tips & tricks on editing, trimming, paper choices and more is included. Simply download, edit, print and display.
Not sure if a printable template is right for you? Try it out first with our FREE sample template and decide if you are up for it!
This listing includes a zip file with the following items:
For the Guess How Many sign
• 1 Editable PDF sized 8" x 10"
• 1 Editable PDF sized 8.5" x 11" with trim marks for the 8" x 10" design
• A download link to our instruction guide
For the Guess How Many cards
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 3.5" x 5"
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 3.5" x 5"
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 8.5” x 11” with trim marks for four times the 3.5" x 5" design
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 8.5” x 11” with trim marks for four times the 3.5" x 5" design
Set up a quick and fun guessing game with this editable woodland Guess How Many sign and get all your guests easily involved in the party.
Complete the look with matching items from the Baby Bear and Oh Deer collection.