How many words can you fill in with the letters "U", "S", "A"? Play USA Scattergories at your July 4 party to ensure lots of fun and laughter. This game is great fun for all ages. You can play 4th of July Scattergories in your classroom, at work or at home with family and friends.
The game is very easy to play. Simply hand out this patriotic red, white an blue Scattergories game to your friends and family. They will have to come up with as many words related to the USA categories at the bottom of the sheet. The difficulty is that the words must begin with the letters in the word "USA". The person that gets the most answers filled in within the set time, wins!
This printable USA Scattergories game is an instant download. After purchase you will receive a download link immediately on screen. Also within minutes of your order and payment, an e-mail will be sent to you with a link for your download.
Print the game right from your computer in a matter of minutes or have the game cards printed at your favorite print shop. We recommend printing on a nice heavy card stock for highest quality feel.
This listing includes a zip file with the following items:
4th of July Scattergories:
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 5" x 7" to print
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 5" x 7" to print
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 8.5" x 11" with trim marks for twice the 5" x 7" design to print
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 8.5" x 11" with trim marks for twice the 5" x 7" design to print
• A download link to our instruction guide
Complete the look with matching items from the Patriotic Party collection.