How many words can you fill in with the letters "L", "U", "C" and "K"? Play St Patrick's Day Scattergories to ensure lots of fun and laughter. This fun game card with Saint Paddy gnome is great fun for all ages. You can play St. Patrick's Day Scattergories in your classroom, at work or at home with family and friends.
The game is very easy to play. Simply hand out this Scattergories worksheet to your friends. They will have to come up with as many words related to the St. Patrick's Day categories at the bottom of the sheet. The difficulty is that the words must begin with the letters in the word "LUCK". The person that gets the most answers filled in within the set time, wins!
This printable St. Patricks game is an instant download. After purchase you will receive a download link immediately on screen. Also within minutes of your order and payment, an e-mail will be sent to you with a link for your download.
Print the game right from your computer in a matter of minutes or have the game cards printed at your favorite print shop. We recommend printing on a nice heavy card stock for highest quality feel.
This listing includes a zip file with the following items:
St. Patrick's Day Scattergories:
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 5" x 7" to print
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 5" x 7" to print
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 8.5" x 11" with trim marks for twice the 5" x 7" design to print
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 8.5" x 11" with trim marks for twice the 5" x 7" design to print
• A download link to our instruction guide
Complete the look with matching items from the Saint Paddy collection.