How many words can you fill in with the letters "E", "V", "I" and "L"? Play Scattergories at your Witchy Halloween party with this black and gold Halloween Scattergories game with witchcraft doodles.
How to play the scattergories game? Simply hand out a game sheet and a pen to your guests. They will have to come up with as many words related to the Halloween categories at the bottom of the sheet. The difficulty is that the words must begin with the letters in the word "EVIL". The person that gets the most words filled in within the set time, wins!
This Witchy Halloween party game is an instant download. After purchase you will receive a download link immediately on screen. Also within minutes of your order and payment, an e-mail will be sent to you with a link for your download.
Print the game right from your computer in a matter of minutes or have the game cards printed at your favorite print shop. We recommend printing on a nice heavy card stock for highest quality feel.
This listing includes a zip file with the following items:
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 5" x 7"
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 5" x 7"
• 1 High resolution JPG sized 8.5" x 11" with trim marks for twice the 5" x 7" design
• 1 High resolution PDF sized 8.5" x 11" with trim marks for twice the 5" x 7" design
• A download link to our instruction guide
Complete the look with matching items from the Witchcraft collection.